Finally, I'll give you some tips on how to not suck at Dark Souls.
- If a weapon doesn't suck, use it. It can probably carry you through the entire game.
- Mobility is more useful than weapons.
- Dodging is more useful than blocking.
- Starting class and item aren't as important as you think they are.
- Stats stop leveling up after level 40
- Leveling up Vitality and Endurance are very worthwhile.
- Leveling up Resistance is a waste.
- Stay away from the Flooded Ruins and the Graveyard at the start of the game.
- Being human allows you to summon comrades but also opens you up for invasions
- Dark Souls is hard, rage is natural.
- And most important...
DON'T GET COCKY