- Chips: One ounce of potato chips has 152 calories and 10 grams of fat. If you eat just three ounces a week, in one year you'll have consumed 23,400 calories and added about seven pounds to your waistline.
- Fettuccine Alfredo: This pasta is filled with fat and calories. A 3-ounce serving (about the size of your fist) has 543 calories and 33 grams of fat, 19 of those are saturated.
- White Bread: You may as well have a candy bar. A slice of white bread offers little more than 65 calories of white flour, and simple sugars that your body does not need.
- Granola Bars: These are filled with sugar, high in calories, have no fiber, and high in fat. You would think these are good for you but they are certainly not.
- Soda and Soft Drinks: There is so much sugar packed into one can. You could probably find at least 10 different types of sugars in the ingredients.
- Doughnuts: They are made with white sugar and is worse than eating no breakfast at all.
- Cheese: This has the same amount of cholesterol and fat as red meat with more salt.
- Bacon: Bacon is high in fat, made with bad animal fats, filled with grease, and filled with nitrites and nitrates that can cause cancer.
- French Fries: They have tons of fat from frying and contains a lot of salt. It is a 200 calorie snack.
- Sugar Cereal: S’more cereal and others like Lucky Charms or Cookie Crisp are filled with sugar, its like having candy for breakfast.